Friday, May 8, 2009

Update - 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates TTM Project

Date sent: 5/2/09
Date returned: 5/8/09

This is my eighth return out of twelve in my quest to get autographed 1960 Topps cards from all twenty surviving members of the 1960 Pittsburgh Pirates team.

This return made me think about some of the posts I've seen on the sportscollectors.net bulletin boards from members that send a sharpie with their request. You can see from the picture that Danny Kravitz signed the card in ballpoint pen. It would look much nicer if it were signed in sharpie. Don't get me wrong, I'm thrilled to get another card back regardless of what it was signed with. It just made me think that I may want to send a sharpie with future requests to see how that works out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites