Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Awesome Upper Deck USA Mail Day!

I'm John and I'm a Nick Castellanos addict. You may think this is a repeat post, but it's not. I've bought a bunch more 2009 Upper Deck USA Nick Castellanos autographs. I also got some other really nice cards with this lot.

I guess it's time for me to start buying some chrome cards of these guys. I only have base chromes of Machado, Taillon and Colon, nothing autographed. I have a few Castellanos 2010 Donruss Elite Extra Edition autographs.

Here's what I got in the mail today:

10 - 2009 UD USA Nick Castellanos Base Autograph
1 - 2009 UD USA Nick Castellanos Red Autograph /25
4 - 2009 UD USA Manny Machado Base Autograph
1 - 2009 UD USA Jameson Taillon Red Autograph /25
1 - 2009 UD USA Christian Colon Red Autograph /25



No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites