Saturday, November 13, 2010

Missing Hit Replacement Has Arrived From Topps

I was happy to see an envelope in the mail from Topps today. It was too small to be my Red Hot Rookie Redemptions. It was way too small to be my Topps Chrome Redemption packs. The only thing left could be the replacement for my missing autograph hit in my 12th box from my 2010 Topps Chrome Baseball case.

I wasn't expecting much, even though a small part of me was holding out hope for a Strasburg. Well, as you can see, it ended up being Wilson Ramos. Ramos is a nice catching prospect that was blocked from making the bigs in Minnesota by Joe Mauer. The Twins traded Ramos to the Washington Nationals late last season. Ramos should get a chance to play in DC very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites