Thursday, December 16, 2010

2010 Bowman Draft Retail Break

I didn't find any of this while I was on vacation in Phoenix. When I saw some at my local Target this morning I couldn't resist picking some up. I picked up four rack packs and two blaster boxes. You'll see scans of the odds for each pack below. The rack packs have far better odds, just as 2010 Bowman did.

Blaster Pack Odds

Rack Pack Odds


I've included a scan of the base chrome, base chrome prospect, base chrome USA, blue refractor, purple refractor and USA jersey card below. The best card I got out of all the packs was a Manny Machado purple refractor. I really like the look of the USA jersey cards, even if they do use the same photo as the base card.

2 comments:

  1. If you are interested in trading the Machado... I would love to add it to my collection. Drop me an email if it's for trade.

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites