Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blowout 12 Days of Christmas Break - 2008 Topps Chrome Football

Blowout Cards has been running their 12 Days of Christmas promotion for 10 days. You should check it out as there have been some really great deals. The deals on Day #9 were too good for me to pass up. I purchased a box of 2008 Topps Chrome Football for $39.95 and two boxes of 2005-06 Upper Deck Series 2 Retail Hockey for $39.95 each.

Below are the results of my 2008 Topps Chrome Football break. This product is loaded with rookies that are having great seasons this year. Unfortunately, I didn't pull any great rookies from this box, but I still got some nice stuff. I'm a big fan of the box topper that comes with this product. It's a nice added bonus after you've torn through all of your packs. Here are the highlights:

Autographed Rookie
Eddie Royal

Box Topper
Tom Brady Gold Refractor /199

NFL Dynasties Refractor
Bill Bates /100

Regular Refractors
Chad Henne RC
Adrian Peterson Pro Bowl

Base Rookie
Darren McFadden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites