Saturday, April 18, 2009

2009 Score Football Preview

I was spending a little time on Beckett Blog earlier and saw something that got me so excited that I had to write a post.

Panini America released images of 2009 Score Football. Included in the set is a 20th Anniversary 10-card insert set that uses the famous 1989 Score Football design. There will be 20 or less autographed copies of each card available as well as unsigned copies. No word on the frequency of the unsigned copies. A list of players was not released but Matthew Stafford is obviously one of them.

Seeing that design really takes me back to the early years of my collecting life. I can still remember opening a box of '89 Score and thinking I was on top of the collecting mountain when I pulled a Barry Sanders rookie.

Click here to see the full review on Beckett Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites