Thursday, May 21, 2009

2009 Topps Heritage Blaster Break

My post from yesterday inspired me to go buy another Topps Heritage blaster from Target. I think this is the fifth one I've opened. Here we go pack by pack...

Pack 1
Khalil Greene
Brandon Lyon
Jim Leyland
Luis Cruz
Alex Gordon
Chase Headley
Jeff Mathis
A.J. Burnett

Pack 2
Chad Tracy
Ramon Ramirez
Jesse Litsch
Washington Nationals
Coco Crisp
2008 World Series Game #2
Mark DeRosa
Troy Glaus

Pack 3
Scott Lewis
Nick Blackburn
Chris Perez
Cardinals Coaches SP (have it)
B.J. Ryan
Yuniesky Betancourt
Kurt Suzuki
Javier Vasquez

Pack 4
Jeremy Guthrie
Raul Ibanez
Rickie Weeks
Shaun Marcum
Ryan Doumit
Jake Peavy
Ichiro
Randy Wolf

Pack 5
Ross Gload
Vernon Wells
Carlos Pena
Kevin Kouzmanoff
Aramis
Mike Lowell
Phil Coke
John Maine

Pack 6
Gaby Sanchez
Yunel Escobar
Charlie Manuel
Joe Blanton
Mike Pelfrey
Gavin Floyd
Ryan Howard
Miguel Cabrera

Pack 7
Matt Harrison
Miguel Tejada
Jeremy Sowers
Grady Sizemore
John Smoltz SP (Braves logo. have it)
Brian McCann
Manny Acta
Matt Joyce

Pack 8
Juan Pierre
Cole Hamels
Evan Longoria
Adam Jones
Red Sox Coaches SP (have it)
2008 World Series Game #4
Adam Dunn
Kila Ka'aihue

Well, this was a bust for me. I already have the three SP cards. This is the third Smoltz Braves SP that I've pulled from blasters. This is also the second blaster I've opened in a row that didn't have any chrome cards. All the previous blasters I had opened had a regular chrome and a chrome refractor.

Hopefully any of you out there that became inspired like me had better luck than I did. I'll stick to filling my Chrome and SP sets through purchases of singles instead of blaster purchases.

3 comments:

  1. I've got 430, 499, and 500. If you want to swap SPs. I do not have the three you listed here.

    Send me an email if your interested

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could use the Red Sox Coaches card.

    I have a ton of cards off of your want list.

    28, 52, 54, 86, 109, 129, 148, 165, 187, 223, 231, 235, 283, 297, 330, 340, 353, 394, 399

    ReplyDelete
  3. adame - already traded the red sox coaches card and i'm working on trade for base singles. i'll get back to you if i still need the cards you listed after the trade. thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Add to Technorati Favorites