Monday, May 25, 2009

Padded Envelopes!

I don't know about you but I go through a lot of padded envelopes because of eBay. I've always ordered in the past from uline.com but had the brilliant idea last week to look on eBay. It's funny, I'm always telling friends and family to look on eBay before they purchase anything but I never took my own advice for padded envelopes.

I got such a good deal last week that I wanted to pass along the info on my blog. Just in case there's anyone else out there paying too much like I was. I picked up a case of 250 #00 envelopes (5x10) for $15.50 shipped. That's only 6 cents per envelope! The seller that I purchased this from on eBay was justpoundsandounces. They have many fixed price auctions but I got my deal from an actual auction. It was in the middle of the afternoon when I won so that may have had something to do with the great price.

I want to make it clear that I'm in no way affiliated with this seller. I'm just hoping that this helps someone out there cut costs on their shipping supplies and then be able to pass those savings on to their bidders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to Technorati Favorites